What can Collaboration do?
- Ad-hoc audio and video conferencing helps businesses to address pressing issues 'in the moment'
- Scheduled collaboration sessions replace face to face meetings
- A call can be escalated to an application or desktop sharing session to get the job done
- Individuals can join from any location using a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Web collaboration enables businesses to reach out to customers and suppliers
Our client projects require enormous amounts of teamwork, which can be challenging when team members are located across several countries. Our Mitel solution has achieved significant cost savings, helped improve teamwork, and given us a very cost effective way to grow in the future”
The Benefits of Collaboration
Reduce Lag Time
Collaboration tools eliminate the minutes wasted gathering people for meetings and also allow employees to get their questions answered faster.
More Productive Time
In many businesses individuals travel to face to face team meetings. Unified communications and collaboration overcomes these inefficiencies by delivering collaboration to every individual wherever they work.
Better Customer Service
Web collaboration enables your collaboration environment to be extended to suppliers and customers.This capability can transform customer service and differentiate you from the competition.
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GAIN A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE OVER THE REST OF THE PACK?
Why be part of the 96% of executives who currently cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication in the workplace.